The topic of campus security and safety is more important than ever. Please join us for this free event with energizing discussion and thought leadership from campus safety and security industry experts. We’ll explore how technology is helping to keep our schools, students, and staff safe so they can focus on learning. Our experts will share client case studies of how institutions and districts are successfully implementing audiovisual solutions to improve safety and provide peace of mind.
What you can expect to learn:
- How to: Implementing a layered/tiered approach to campus security
- New information and technology to know about cyber-security
- How to: Implementing mobile into your campus security
- RTLS: District and student operations
- Technology insights from industry leaders: How and why
- Getting funding, bonds and approvals for your campus safety and security
- Lessons learned, case studies and success stories
Keynote presentation by Partner Alliance for Safer Schools (PASS) steering committee members, Brett St. Pierre and Mike Garcia. To learn more about pass visit, www.Passk12.org
The mission of PASS is to provide school administrators, school boards and public safety and security professionals with information, tools and insight needed to implement a tiered approach to securing and enhancing the safety of school environments based on their individual needs, nationwide best practices, and making the most effective use of resources available.